Forefront volunteers are critical resources across Washington’s counties for suicide prevention. These individuals share a deep commitment to suicide prevention. Learn how you can get involved with Forefront.
Through training, support and fellowship we:
- Support each other in our individually inspired projects
- Engage in legislative and media advocacy
- Provide LEARN® Save Lives trainings and have Safer Homes conversations in our communities
- Bring your voices in to inform research and program development efforts
- Encourage you to join or start an existing county suicide prevention coalition in your community
Karen Aguilar Hernandes